Trick or Treat-Favorite all time Horror movie(s)

deh

Trick or Treat!
Ok,
It is getting to be near Halloween so I figured I post once again "What is your favorite all time horror movie?"

I encourage everyone to watch atleast (at the very least) 1 scary movie.
Me, I'll be watching quite a few this upcoming month and then we got the Haunted Hayrides and I've got to check out the New Jersey Devils' Haunted trail.

http://jerseydevilshauntedwoods.com/

For anyone else see what you may have in your area that could give you the one "good scare" for the Halloween season:

http://www.hauntfinder.com/

And movies, since I am a horror fan I have many but would always recommend:
Halloween (the first one)
Evil Dead (b4 judging it watch it alone and late at night)
Friday 13th part 2 (I say this because I am going to be the original Jason when taking the kids trick or treating this year. Suprisingly it is not well known that the Original Jason did NOT wear a hockey mask. Anyone venture to guess what it was? I am curious to see how many people will know that I am actually Jason).

700mb80min

Banned
How old are you deh ? Tell me you were so scared to even mention the EXORCIST .;)

First Name
Ashley
Originally posted by Lurker1:

Second is the "Rocky Horror film". (Lets do the Time warp again.)
people always think Im nuts when I mention lovin that movie.,.

I mean its one of the most widely known cult pictures :)

Good stuff :)

and Jersey.... you buyin the popcorn & corona..what time should we be there for movie night :)

deh

Sure thing ashes...... :)

Anyone ever see "I spit on your Grave"?

Low budget (I love low budget) movie from the 70s. Technically it is a thriller but it is absolutely brutal.

A one of a kind movie (as warned though brutal) with a very memorable scene.

LANMaster

Banned
House of Wax with Vincent Price.

That kept me up at night for weeks when I was a kid. :eek: :D

LANMaster

Banned
Originally posted by deh:
Sure thing ashes...... :)

Anyone ever see "I spit on your Grave"?

Low budget (I love low budget) movie from the 70s. Technically it is a thriller but it is absolutely brutal.

A one of a kind movie (as warned though brutal) with a very memorable scene.
:eek: I saw that movie. It actually HURT to see the bathtub scene in that one. YIKES!
:eek:

Originally posted by 700mb80min:
How old are you deh ? Tell me you were so scared to even mention the EXORCIST .;)
My vote right here!!!
Awesome... even after seeing a dozen times... still urkes me out big time... and when I saw the one with the deleted scenes...wow... Almost jumped out my seat!

"Democrats control the Presidency and Congress"

Oh, wait a minute--that's wasn't a horror movie, that was a real life nightmare! ;)

Now if you want to see Horror, You ought to see Carnivore! Now that Was a Good Thriller right there!!
First You Bleed ...........
Then the Terror Begins..........

When it comes to horror movies , the more Blood , guts, and gore, the better I like it :D !! Dont you? . Especially late at night with the lights out, While Eating :D !!! heehee

:D Denim :D

deh

A person of my own taste Denim. :D I never saw Carnivore but am always looking for different ones to watch.

Fake blood is cool. :)

I think Nightmare on Elm Street should get an honorable mention for good horror movie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online