1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Tried EVERYTHING someone plz help!!

Discussion in 'Games' started by jpriester, Oct 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpriester

jpriester Thread Starter

i have played a game called Delta Force Black Hawk Down since it was released, i played it on my old computer just fine (Windows XP 512 Ram 120 Gig HD) Well i bought a new one which is a Dell Inpspiron 530 (Windows Vista 32bit 2 gigs ram, 250 gig HD) It has been great up until i try to play DFBHD i have updated my drivers ALL of them, i have the newest DirectX , i run in compatibility mode, i have lowered all my visual settings in the game, This disc is in great shape, my comp is not overheating, i have unistalled and reinstalled it 3 times, updated the game from its folder, idk what else to do lol!!! everytime i get on to play it boots me and gives me this message .....Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: DFBHD.EXE
    Application Version: 0.0.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 4005ae76
    Fault Module Name: d3d8.dll
    Fault Module Version: 6.0.6001.18000
    Fault Module Timestamp: 4791a65b
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 000ab200
    OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.2
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 1ddd
    Additional Information 2: 3d252c1eb5ac2b4621de077e1b94af38
    Additional Information 3: 2609
    Additional Information 4: 7a66394640ebecd2d97a3986208c0960

I have seen this is a common problem with vista but why can some ppl play it fine and i can't????? I have also read alot of forums and i have never seen any1 reply with a definate answer, it is always not sure but try this lol or they have never got a reply back becuz no1 has been able to overcome this problem. someone PLZ HELP!!!! thx

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/756767

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice