1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

trillian

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by kurlylox, Feb 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. kurlylox

kurlylox Thread Starter

Anyone use trillian and if you do have you had any problems with it?

Just today I can't get trillian going. everytime I try and open it, it will open but than immediatley I get one of those send to microsoft error report. And than I click don't send and than trillian shuts down. Anyone else having this problem?

2. tammy3me

tammy3me

I am using Trillion right now and having no problems whatsoever. Wish I could give you some tech advice, but not qualified. I'll leave that to the pros. I will say this, I rarely have any problems with Trillion, but I have Trillion Pro.

3. tammy3me

tammy3me

I am using Trillion right now and having no problems whatsoever. Wish I could give you some tech advice, but not qualified. I'll leave that to the pros. I will say this, I rarely have any problems with Trillion, but I have Trillion Pro.

4. kurlylox

kurlylox Thread Starter

I am using trillian pro also.
    I have never had any problems with it until now.

5. Jtoast

Jtoast

uninstall/reinstall it.

6. kurlylox

kurlylox Thread Starter

I finally got it going again.
    Had to download a patch for it.

7. Stos

Stos

I just started having the same problem.... anyone know where I can get the patch at? and btw the error is:

TRILLIAN caused an invalid page fault in
    module KERNEL32.DLL at 018f:bff7b9f5

At one time it said "AIM.DLL" where the "KERNEL32.DLL" is... I moved the AIM.DLL out of the trillian folder and it worked except that I couldn't use AIM, which is one of the main reasons for using trill...

8. Stos

Stos

okay, a bit of an update. I found the patch, installed it, now I'm getting the same error, except its for BUDDY.DLL.... anyone have any clue what I should do? I'll probably just reinstall and hope it works, have a feeling it could just be part of my declining computer integrety.

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/118701

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice