trojan adclicker

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rlake15

Norton antivirus popped up and said i had trojan adclicker in jkklm.dll
it then stated that clean failed: Quarantine failed: access denied. i could not get
rid of the pop-up notification it came up around 50 times

rlake15

i went to symantec web site and printed out the info for w32.adclicker.g.trojan.
i did not find a reference in my registry that showed: "Wardo"="C:\Windows\syslaunch.exe"

rlake15

i updated my virus software and ran Norton Antivirus in safe mode.
it found jkklm.dll as trojan adclicker and left it alone. it would not quarantine it.
i tried to delete the file jkklm.dll but it said it was in use in safe mode. can i go in dos and
safely remove this file and slos go in the registry and delete the entry that loads this file.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts