1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Trojan(?) has hidden Application Data...Help!

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by bythrift, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bythrift

bythrift Thread Starter

My working computer is not on the internet, but I apparently infected it using a thumb drive. I use Adobe Photoshop CS4 almost daily and now need to clean out my bridge cache, but I cannot get to the file because it is hidden. I've tried unhiding it, but still can't get to it. I'm sure that's where the cache is because the bridge shows that as the location. Please help...I have much work to get out and cannot continue to operate PS efficiently without emptying the cache. Thanks in advance!

2. bythrift

bythrift Thread Starter

I'm sure I have had a virus on this computer; when I right click on the C drive under my computer, instead of having options for Open, I have meaningless letters/characters.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/915603

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice