1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Trojan Horse Downloaders .Keenval.K

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by parrotplay, Jun 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. parrotplay

parrotplay Thread Starter

Apr 13, 2003
    :eek: Hi...started using this new Anti-Virus tool...AVG. When it ran, says I have 2 infected files, "Trojan Horse Downloaders .Keenval.K" Both from the same game site, both games on my desktop...offline play them all the time...from Game Rival, Skyblocks, Goldmine. AVG directed me to "move to the Virus Vault", quarantine I suppose. When I went to do this, have this error message in AVG that says they both cannot be removed! And no action is taken, still sitting on my hard drive. Norton, nor any other spyware, adware stuff I have going found these, have had the games on my system for about 2 years, if not more now.
    My question is: what do I do with these files now? Do I go to Game Rival with this? AVG has no customer support, is a free program, just was trying something new. Now am worried I have these virus-in-waitings.
    Wanted to post a "hijack this" log..but for some reason I cannot find the site it is in...even after searching in here...if someone could pass that info along to me..will be appreciated! Thanks for you help with this...really is appreciated...Leeann/parrotplay
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/238815