1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

trojan horse Lop.AS w/HijackThis Log

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by SyrusMX, Jan 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SyrusMX

SyrusMX Thread Starter

It seems that there's a lot of Lop.AS threads here, but that the end results on what files to delete varies depending on what's wrong and what's infected, so I thought I would start my own thread on this.

AVG keeps finding trojan horse Lop.AS, I heal, it comes back. I move it to the virus vault, it comes back. Not to mention I've scanned my computer 4 times in the past two days and each time a new virus or trojan is found. It's somewhere off in the IE temp files, which is odd because I use Firefox. Anyway, the following is my HJT log:
    Thanks in advance for anyone who's willing to help me get rid of this, and other things that are probably wrong with my system based on this log. It's much appreciated. I have seen the NewdotNet files around, but I can't get rid of them. I can only assume they're one of the problems with my computer.

2. SyrusMX

SyrusMX Thread Starter

Anyone?

3. SyrusMX

SyrusMX Thread Starter

Nevermind, I got help elsewhere.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!