1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Trojan Nilage.apx ewido-anti spy

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by DonJapan, Jan 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonJapan

DonJapan Thread Starter

Windows XP English

I have a reoccuring problem. When I cold boot I get the following Trojan detected by ewido anti spy ware.

Nilage.apx this is located in System Volume info and System32.dms.dll

Prior to this I also ran AVG anti virus at this time there were no viruses detected. However, I had problems detected in the past. This was when I cold booted.

For about two weeks I have not cold booted the system.

I started to save messages in the “AVG virus vault” since the 12th, January.

The file in AVG virus vault can not be copied, or I do not know how to do it: they are below.

So I believe,that there is a file in the cold start program that adds the Trojan horse to activate if I go online.

AVG firus vault info:
    Filename - Partial Path - Discovery

jbhook.dll - Windows\system32 - Trojan horsePSW.Generic2.TLV
    A0053194.exe – System Volume Information\_restore{7… - Trojan horse Back Door.Agent.DEO
    A0053251.exe – System Volume Information\_restore{7… - Trojan horse PSW.Generic2.TLV
    A0053204.exe – System Volume Information\_restore{7… - Trojan horse PSW.Generic2.ACBM
    A0053236.exe – System Volume Information\_restore{7… - Trojan horse PSW.Generic2ACBM
    A0053238.exe – System Volume Information\_restore{7… - Trojan horse PSW.Generic2ACBM
    A0053245.exe – System Volume Information\_restore{7… - Trojan horse PSW.Generic2ACBM
    wwww.exe - Windows\system32 - Trojan horsePSW. Generic2ACBM
    A0053391.exe – System Volume Information\_restore{7… - Trojan horse PSW.Generic2ACBM

I also tried to restore my settings to three or four prior dates in December, This function was not allowed.

2. Cheeseball81

Cheeseball81 Retired Moderator

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/539208

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice