1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Trojan Problem

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by ASmallProblem, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASmallProblem

ASmallProblem Thread Starter

Ok, so... I usually don't get viruses ... so I really have no idea how to get rid of them.

I've tried running several programs ...
    AVG Free
    Norton 2008
    Ad-Aware 2008
    Spyware Search & Destroy
    ...and a few others
    (An image - Norton does notice this Trojan (and about 10 others) but doesn't seem put them as dangerous files :S Photobucket)

None worked ... I then decided to restore the computer (Windows Vista Home Premium OS) to the factroy settings ... upon scanning I noticed it still had the viruses - as did my other computer :S

So I attempted to find a site - found this one, and noticed in the 'read this before you post' that it's smart to try and give as much detail (which I have) and post a Hijack This err... results...

I believe I've done this right - but I've never used Hijack This before, so yer...

Any help would be much appericated ..

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/755763

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice