1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Trojans

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by DieLiving, Feb 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DieLiving

DieLiving Thread Starter

I have noticed my computer (windows Me) running slow lately and i have been running efficent spyware and ad-ware programs and virus protectors tring to fix them. Well i was running my Spybot Search and Destroy about a month ago and i got an error in german talking something about Zaboot i didnt think nothing about it and i just keep going well later down the road i noticed that spybot would stop on that file and wouldnt go past it so i did some research on it i found out that it is a trojan virus and i started looking for a removal tool but never could find one. In the mist of doing all this i still was using my Spybot and now it has started to give me the same error just with the file Z-demon and i started doing some research on it and found it was also a trojan and as far as i know the Zaboot is like the mother of Z-demon which is twice as bad. I have AVG version 7.0.296 and it is fully updated in definitions but it still wont find them and i cant find a way to remove them will someone please help me figure this out thank you.

2. cybertech

cybertech Retired Moderator

Hi DieLiving, Welcome to TSG!!

Remove Spybot and download it again. That should solve that problem.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/328336

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice