trouble burning cds from i tunes

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SUEOHIO

SUE
are the songs copywrite protected? if so u wont be able to burn them to a cd.just another suggestion.hope this helps u.

Sidoja

Thanks for the reply. I bought most of them from Amazon & itunes so I think they should be ok. Was on the phone with Apple support for 1/2 hour and they couldn't come up with an answer either. I don't have Daemon that others were taking about as a problem

What procedure are you using to try and burn them?

What happens when you try to burn them?

What error messages are you getting if any?

Are you trying to copy a playlist that may be too big for the cd?

If so, you will have to create a playlist that you know will fit.

Sidoja

I try to burn from the iTunes menu. I click on "burn playlist to disc"

the message says "disc burner or software not found"

I am trying to burn from a playlist of 17 songs (1.1 hours) but the disc holds 80 mins

Are you sure your drive is capable of burning and is not a cd rom?

If it is a burner, have you burned anything else with it recently with other software, are you sure the drive is working ok?

Do you have more than one drive, if so, have you chosen the correct drive in the options for burning?

If you havent visited this site yet, it has alot of good info on Itunes :
http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/articles/comments/how-to-burn-a-cd-in-itunes/

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts