1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Trouble converting avi to DVD and having it work on my DVD player

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by oilersfan, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilersfan

oilersfan Thread Starter

Hey,

I've been converting avi files to DVD for a year now and burning using Nero. For the most part I have no troubles, but once in a while, when I try the DVD in the player the video is black and white and it turns over and over on the TV screen. The DVD will play, but it's obviously not watchable.

Any suggestions?

2. johnni

johnni

Have a look at this thread I started some months ago - http://forums.techguy.org/multimedia/708293-solved-youtube-dvd.html
    My query related to .flv files and I was recommended to use DVDFlick which worked well, and it also covers .avi files. Use Google to choose a download site and don't forget to download the help file mentioned in the thread.

johnni

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!