1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Trouble in my 64 GB Pendrive

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by AmitPaul, Aug 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. AmitPaul

AmitPaul Thread Starter

Hi, I have a pen drive of 64 GB having some important data in it, I have taken backup of my important data, the problem is that if i am copying any data into this, copied data not appearing, i tried this many times but still data not appearing. my previous data is still in it and appearing i am able to use my data and can copy to my computer but i am unable to copy more files into it,
    if i try to delete all files of my pendrive, it processed done but files reappear and coming back in my pendrive,
    also it is not formatting saying "Window was unable to complete format".
    I have also tried cmd, disk management and third party software like EaseUS, PartitionGuru etc. but Pendrive is not formatting.
    please suggest any solution.

Attached Files:

2. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
  3. AmitPaul

AmitPaul Thread Starter

Issue not resolved from HP Format tool, it is also unable to format.
    Please Suggest another solution,

4. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    Looks like the drive is gone. You've tried every bit of software that would be recommended to format it.

The only thing to do is get another 64GB stick.

5. managed

managed Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    Allan
  6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1194002

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice