1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Trouble in Paradise

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by dbarajas, Nov 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. dbarajas

dbarajas Thread Starter

okay , im going to give it a try. first, mr. buffoon.im not the sharpest crayon in the box , but i do just fine. ive burned 100 dvds using realplayer then 1 day the horror began. d/l videos from web
    into RP library. put them in burn list and it said no disc in drive. after 3rd time i emailed RP and they said to do a clean install and i did with same outcome. one time my issue was sent to a #4
    tech who explained to me that i probably had some bad media in my burn list. so while it was burning and came across a bad clip (media ) the burn stopped and i had nothing. but it turned out to be not do to bad media on ocassion. how? i took 6 clips and just played them. period. all were great. then i went to burn them and still got no disc in drive. they said im using the wrong discs , i didnt have a cd or dvd burner, slow down the burn, ect. i use dvd+/-RW discs and 100 were fine ( tdk discs) and they said do this and that and i did, then a clean install (nope) an install (nope). i know what im doing. to me , RP is the easiest most simple program to burn. now they upgraded to V12 and took out the burning software. they wanted to charge me and everyone $ 39.99 1 time fee because they put in tons of new xxxx. our interest was only burning to watch movies and for our little ones any cartoonishstuff, ect. they never answerd my question and that is can burning software go bad. at this time i lost them AGAIN. i know how to get them back , but RP PLUS still wont work. as a gentleman and meaning no disrespect to you
    mr. buffoon u have no idea what ive been thru.even falling asleep right here. so chill out. thank you, don b.

2. Blackmirror

Blackmirror

Hello where are you downloading the videos from ?

3. ccube

ccube

Well there's your problem.

You should read up on what the forum rules say about this type of question...

4. Elvandil

Elvandil

This is a forum for problems. If you wish to communicate with a member, send him or her a message or it will never be seen.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1025239

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice