1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Trouble installing CS3

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by jennstar82, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jennstar82

jennstar82 Thread Starter

I have been going a little crazy over this. Trying to install CS3 on my computer (Windows 7 Home 64 bit operating system) I did have a trial version, so that has been uninstalled (used the programs, uninstall, and then used the cleanscript from Adobe). I have tried copying the DVD install info to my computer installing that way. Ran as admistrator, no go.

The only thing that comes up is the - initializing Adobe Photoshop CS3 - bar fills up, and then it disappears.

I am now getting a 1402 error. I tried to fix the permissions on the registry errors I was getting, it tells me I don't have permission to change the permissions.

There has to be an easier way to get this program to install.

*please help me*

editec to add - error log -

[ 5196] Fri Apr 23 16:59:41 2010 ERROR
    -------------------- BEGIN - Initialization Failures - BEGIN --------------------
    Fatal error initializing from proxy files.
    The following proxy files could not be loaded
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\719d6f144d0c086a0dfa7ff76bb9ac1\payloads\AdobeBridge2All\AdobeBridge2All.proxy.xml
    -------------------- END - Initialization Failures - END --------------------

2. busymama

busymama

I wish I could help you. I completely understand how you feel. I am having similar issues and came to your thread hoping for an answer here. I also started my own thread about my CS3 problems. I hope you find the answers you need.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/918893

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice