1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Trouble installing HP Deskjet printer with Zonet print server

Discussion in 'Networking' started by kerry0621, Oct 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kerry0621

kerry0621 Thread Starter

First, some background. I had this all set up and it was working. I installed 2 other printers and drivers and started having problems with my computer hanging up and other issues with the HP software. I decided to uninstall all of my HP software and drivers and start over.

I have 2 printers--HP Officejet Pro L7580 and an HP Deskjet 9650 that I want connected with the print server.

I downloaded the new drivers for the deskjet 9650. I have the software installed for the print server. I can open that software with my laptop and see the print server. I started installing the printer drivers using a wiresless network, but it couldn't find the printer.

I tired restarting the print server, but still it cannot find the printer. I tried putting in the IP address for the print server, but when I do it says that the HP deskjet 9650 installer has encountered and error, and it closes.

Any suggestions?

2. kerry0621

kerry0621 Thread Starter

I solved my own problem! Thanks anyway(y)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/634040

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice