1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Trouble installing program, error 2732 'Directory Manager not initialized'

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Icherus, Nov 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icherus

Icherus Thread Starter

Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help with a little install shield issue I'm having. I bought a Logitech G35 headset today (What can I say, I like Call of Duty) and came home to install it's special program needed to run all the bells and whistles on the headset. However, after extracting the .msi from the exe InstallShield comes up and says "The wizard was interrupted before Logitech G35 could be completely installed." Then there is a check box that says Show the Windows Installer log, so I check that, and all it says is "Error 2732.Directory Manager not initialized." I've done some google searching and apparently a lot of the instances of this bug have something to do with 'merge modules' but I honestly have no idea what those are, and don't think it applies to my case. After calling Logitech, I was told it was a problem with my install wizard or windows install. I've also ran some registry repair programs like CCleaner and Free Window Registry Repair.

Before I resort to reformatting, is there anything anyone can think of to rectify it? I consider myself pretty technically savvy, from 1 to 10 probably a 6 or 7, but I've reached my limit with this one. I can provide more information as requested. Thank you in advance!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/965716

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice