1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Trouble saving from site!

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by irmi, Oct 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. irmi

irmi Thread Starter

HELP!! Simple problem, but I don't know where to look anymore. The person who uses the site works from a laptop that she connect to the LAN when she needs to work. She connects to the site, pulls information from the DB for editing and when she wants to save it, it says it did, but it just throws it away.

It works on ALL the other computers we test. She is working with the administrator passwod now and I'm stumped! Could it be the mobile unit on the network or the version of IE? She uses 5.0.

Guys, if you have ANY hints please help!

2. bassetman

bassetman Moderator (deceased) - Gone but never forgotten

Welcome to TSG! :D

If she is saving something like the HTML code the file will be so buried by default I don't think she'll ever find it!
    Make sure she is saving it where she can find it and let us know (if possible) what she is saving.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/171857

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice