1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Trouble seeing videos but I can hear them

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by CLHanssen, Feb 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. CLHanssen

CLHanssen Thread Starter

I have BSPlayer and I am having problems seeing the video, but I do hear it. Here is what I am talking about:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also have a problem with the sound not synched to the video and the sound intermiddantly cuts in and out. I did e-mail the people that made the player and I have not heard from them. What can I do?

2. vixenk

vixenk

Have you tried playing the video in another media player? Is it just one video that does this in BS or all your videos?

3. CLHanssen

CLHanssen Thread Starter

It does play on other players, but BSPlayer has an screen capture capability so I can capture a certain area of an video.

4. vixenk

vixenk

Wish I could help you out on that then, but it definately seems like it's just a problem with BS and I don't have any experience with it....

5. Cadet

Cadet

sounds like a codec problem to me.

download Gspot then open your video files with G spot - it will then tell you what codecs are needed to play them and wether you have them or not.

6. CLHanssen

CLHanssen Thread Starter

Thank you

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!