Trouble seeing videos but I can hear them

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

CLHanssen

I have BSPlayer and I am having problems seeing the video, but I do hear it. Here is what I am talking about:

I also have a problem with the sound not synched to the video and the sound intermiddantly cuts in and out. I did e-mail the people that made the player and I have not heard from them. What can I do?

Have you tried playing the video in another media player? Is it just one video that does this in BS or all your videos?

CLHanssen

vixenk said:
Have you tried playing the video in another media player? Is it just one video that does this in BS or all your videos?
It does play on other players, but BSPlayer has an screen capture capability so I can capture a certain area of an video.

Wish I could help you out on that then, but it definately seems like it's just a problem with BS and I don't have any experience with it....

sounds like a codec problem to me.

download Gspot then open your video files with G spot - it will then tell you what codecs are needed to play them and wether you have them or not.

CLHanssen

Cadet said:
sounds like a codec problem to me.

download Gspot then open your video files with G spot - it will then tell you what codecs are needed to play them and wether you have them or not.

Thank you

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.