1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Trouble with Fraps sound recording

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Kloppstock, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kloppstock

Kloppstock Thread Starter

I have noticed that what i suspect have appeared after i reinstalled Win XP latest time...Fraps 2.9.4 full version have started to no longer record the sound ingame, but it record the video thou
    i have tested to reinstall Fraps from scratch, it doenst help
    if we look at the settings its the same as when it worked last time

V=Record Sound

*Detect best sound input*
    Sound device=SB Audigy 2 ZS Audio [9800]
    Sound Input "What U Hear"

have visited Creative auto update but as usual there is no new drivers for this model, and Fraps still worked with my current driver..so exclude all this
    have tested all kinds of media players, not even VLC gets sound in the files, have tested old versions of Fraps, same

nothing have changed but still something obviosly have changed :confused:
    any ideas? i must suspect some windows settings even thou its impossible
    if not! you have to learn me how "Game Cam" works instead :) but primary i will not accept that Fraps doenst work

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/724491

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice