Trouble with game Called Eudemons Please help...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

briancmitchell

Yeah so i have been looking for some way to get this over with and get this game working anyway the game is called "Eudemons" and i have had quite a it of trouble but i have seen my fair share of computer problems related to games, but anyay back to my problem first when i had programs such as adobe photoshop and premier on this computer it got as far as the spawning screen then i would get a error message that said somthing like an error has occured with the program and has caused windows to close it or somthing to that effect, i have have already installed the latest verision of Activex , and flashplayer..i have 1.gb of ram plunty of room on my hardrive and so i dont have a clue what the problem could be, oh and also i had disabled DEP Data Execution Prevention....because before it showed me an error message with the game related to dep... so here is a screen shot of what it looks like... http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc92/briancmitchell1/sdx.jpg:D please help:eek::confused::confused:

I am not going to help you just because you posted 3 topics on this issue.

BE PATIENT.

Someone delete those extra topics?

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
ONE THREAD PLEASE, all you do with the extra posts is annoy people.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online