Trouble with gmx

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DevilDogMom

I use gmx through Thunderbird. Up until recently I've had no problems sending or receiving. In the last couple of months several friends have reported not receiving my emails. Sometimes they get them if I am replying to an email they sent me. But if I send an email they don't receive it. This has happened with quest, cox and a couple of other unknown (business) email services.

I googled the question. It seems that gmx emails get blocked by other email services. Is there a good reason for this? Is the only solution is instruct friends to add my email to their white list?

thanks.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online