1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Trouble with HP Touchsmart

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by biker123, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. biker123

biker123 Thread Starter

Hello

My HP Touchsmart has never worked properly, Tons of problem, crashing error message etc etc. Computer was sent to HP for repair but it came back whit the same problem. I have spent hours with HP tech support running scan and making recovery with no succes. Recently I have replaced the hard drive on HP tech support recommendation. it worked for awhile but now it dosen't even boot! I don't want to call HP anymore and I wander if somebody can help me or if I should just give up.

Thanks

2. Triple6

Triple6 Rob Moderator It's My Birthday!

Call HP and ask to talk to a manager, then explain what's happened and the number of times you called and that you've had to send it back and demand that they replace the computer with a new one. All-in-Ones are similar to laptops, the repairs are expensive and parts are hard to get, it's best to get the manufacturer to repair or replace it especially under the warranty.

3. jppnm

jppnm

I think it's an HP problem. Last month I worked part time for a retailer and these HP machines kept burning out. From simply sitting there as a display to NADA.... no power, nothing. If you can return it.

4. biker123

biker123 Thread Starter

The machine is out of warranty but during the warranty period I had nothing but trouble with it. Like Triple6 suggested I think my best otion is to call and speak with a manager. I will post the outcome after. Thank you

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1089953