Trouble with Realtek AC97 audio device

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

boltgog

I recently installed the program Mp3MyMp3 and afterwards I noticed that the sound coming from my speakers appears to sound as if it is coming from far away. I went into Sound and Audio Devices under the Control Panel, but anything that I did, did not seem to help. I was hoping somebody would be able to tell me what is wrong and how to fix it.

Is there a Realtek option in the control panel (you might need to switch to 'classic view')? Check in there and disable any special effects that are turned on.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online