Troubleshooting Event Viewer logs

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Geros

Hi guys ,
I'm seeking help to troubleshoot my PC at times running slowly with CPU usage reeching 100%.
I'm on win2000 SP4
P4 HT 2.8
1 GB ram
5 hdd ( 40GB ata , 80GB SATA ,160GB SATA , 200GB SATA , 500 GB SATA )
I saw at event viewer these logs
Event ID - 51 - An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk2\DR2 during a paging operation
Event ID - 51 - An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk3\DR3 during a paging operation.
I had run chkdsk with the /F /R commands , also defrag the disks , cheched for virus , adware , spyware , trojans , checked the connections at the motherboard , repair the windows instalation but the problem insists and drives me crazy for weeks now
Any help please ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online