1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

troubleshooting help

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by criag40, Feb 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. criag40

criag40 Thread Starter

I have set up a new account with incredimail, but it will not allow me to send/receive. I get a failure and then when I hit details, it keeps saying redirecting. Can anyone tell me how to rectify this so it'll allow me to send/receive again. I had it working fine and then had the computer upgraded, now it won't work at all.

2. Schnitzu

Schnitzu

3. AbvAvgUser

AbvAvgUser

For your problem, re-check the POP3 and SMTP servers that you have entered in your settings.

Generally speaking, Incredimail is good. But Outlook Express is far better. I would also recommend OE.

If you miss all the animated gif files, make one mail in Incredimail with all the gif files and send it to some mail account that you can check with OE. Save all the pictures and you will have them all.

As regards other formatting. Stationeries for OE are far better. Go to http://www.cloudeight.net.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/203602

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice