troubleshooting reverting back to IE7 in windows 7

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

trishalla

I am working with Windows 7, and I am trying to revert back to IE7, I have tried reseting thru the tool menu and going to internet options and reseting, but that does not not work!

Tried reinstalling IE7 but error came up saying IE7 is not supported on this operating system.

Also tried turning off IE8 so it would revert back to IE7, but after restarting there is no internet browser available at all.

any suggestions!

thank you

IE7 is not compatible with Win7. Windows 7 came with IE8, so you can't go backwards.

If you are having compatibility issues, you can click the little "broken page" next to the URL in the address bar and refresh the page, or you can download a different browser to see if it's an IE issue.

Of course you can also upgrade to IE9 as well.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online