1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Trusted Sites For Reviews

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by moranacus, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moranacus

moranacus Thread Starter

I use CounterSpy to deal with my spyware problems but after their newest version
    came out(V2) it boggs down my computer and some of my programs won't run unless I shut down the active protection first. I also had to shut down the active protection so I good get updates to my antivirus program.
    Their support told me that it was my computer but I found out alot of people are having the same problem as well.
    Is their any good, trusted sites to get reviews of spyware programs????
    I did a search in Google but I don't whether or not to trust the sites.
    I heard that sites can be faked to look like a legimate site so that you would buy
    the program they recommend.
    Any help would greatly be appreciated!!!!
    THANKS!!!!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!