1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

trying to copy music on cd-rw

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by gopher1, Jun 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. gopher1

gopher1 Thread Starter

Hi I just had my computer upgraded and now I want to temporarily copy my mp3 music on a cd-rw. I have Nero I did have hot burn, I did get 2 songs on and now I keep getting a message that nero wants to format my cd-rw
    What does that mean and how do I copy the rest.
    thanks a bunch

2. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

You copy MP3 files to CD-R/RW just like data files if you're just using it for backup. You'll first want to erase the CD-RW disk if you've started recording on it, then treat it just like a CD-R disk and drag-n-drop the files in a standard data file compilation.

3. gopher1

gopher1 Thread Starter

Thanks. That helped quite a lot
    Have a nice day

4. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/239816

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice