Trying to install Photoshop and keep getting an error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Wanderonight

I just wiped my whole computer and I'm trying to reinstall Photoshop but every time I run the installation software I always get an error saying my api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll is missing. After some quick googling and an attempt to update my laptop, I download the windows 10 universal c runtime update and try to install that but then it says "Only one instance of wusa.exe is allowed to run" even if nothing else is running. What should I do?

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8.1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210Y CPU @ 1.50GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 69 Stepping 1
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 3976 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family, 1024 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 101 GB (62 GB Free); D: 3 GB (2 GB Free);
Motherboard: LENOVO, Yoga2
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online