TSG changes

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Whiteskin

Its so odd though... i was so used to a special series of mouse movements... oh well... i like the upgrade though.

I feel like I got drunk........passed out.........and woke up in a strange place... :confused:

But the smilies are cool..... :p

Whiteskin

moonmist said:
I feel like I got drunk........passed out.........and woke up in a strange place... :confused:
Exactly. (You know, spelling that word makes me wish there was a spell checker!)

woah....what a change! I had no idea! Mikey....this place looks awesome! It will take a few days to get used to but wow, just about everything has a different feel to it now. Cant wait to get to my user panel to see what it looks like, heeheehee. (y)

It took 20 minutes to log on. But it is sooooo clean looking. Great Job, will adjust to it.

eggplant43

A True Heart and Soul - Gone But Never Forgotten
I am impressed. (y)

Mike, this place has an even cleaner look and feel to it than before. You weren't kiding about major, wow.

The first thing that happened was that I saw I had an unread message. It was from 3/24/04, don't know how I missed it, but clearly, I won't again. I also like that it shows all the messages, ages them etc. people like jimi, and deuce who never, never, never empty their mail boxes may feel a little more motivated, since they can no longer ignore them ;)

Thanks to you, and the supportive membership, things just keep getting better.

Thanks everyone (y) :)

Stoner

Banned
I'm having a problem navigating the site.
When I click on a forum, I go to that forum.
When I click on a thread, I get the forums list again :confused:

I got here by clicking directly on the last posted thread on the forums page,which this was.

any suggestions,maybe something I have configured wrong ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online