"TSG Coffee and Café with Wi-Fi" #15

Gr3iz

Mark
Good evening folks.

Mornin' Yvonne.

Turns out, I did not have to climb up to get the branches down. Enough was hanging off the front of the roof that I threw a rope through a branch and pulled it down. I got out my trusty bowsaw and cut it up small enough so that my youngest grandson could haul it out to the curb.

Hi folks, :)

Evening Mark, :)
Good to hear you were able to get the branch down without having to climb the ladder. (y)

Gr3iz

Mark
Good evening folks.

Mornin' Yvonne.

Happy Labor Day weekend to those who are celebrating it this weekend!

RT

Howdy folks!

Not unexpected news, but I expected it - just not so close to home.
With schools in session (too early IMHO) my grandson was exposed to COVID and now in the 14 day quarantine.
Don't know all the details, but presume he'll be tested at some point and get the lowest score possible... he scores high in scholastic tests, but I want him to fail this one, with honors!

Gr3iz

Mark
Good evening folks.

Mornin' Yvonne.

Hey Robbie! How've you been?

Randy, that sucks! My youngest two are strictly home-schooled right now. (I'm the proctor!) The 3 others in school are going in 2 days/week and doing virtual the rest. Not crazy about it, but not big on doing the home-schooling, either. Now, if someone else were monitoring them 6 hours/day, I prolly wouldn't mind as much. ;-) All the best, my friend!

Hi folks, :)

I don't envy you the home schooling, I'd be hopeless these days, but no grandchildren to be concerned about during these hard times.

Hi Robbie, :)
Good to see you pop in.

Hi RT, :)
Sorry to hear about your grandson, hope he gets a negative next test also.

cakes.jpg

Gr3iz

Mark
Mornin' folks.

Good evening Yvonne.

I guess having to sit without TV for so long, I am getting a bit of reading done! And, I love working jigsaw puzzles! I've got scores of small 500 piece puzzles I've picked up (a few at a time over the years) that I do, save and make again a year or so later.

Yvonne, that looks like a delicious diabetic disaster! Once upon a time ... ;-)

I see the battensbug so I’ll have them! All being great. I’m off work for a week but nothing has planned because of coronavirus out there and decided that I will sell two gaming PC that have been sitting here for a while and they need to go.

happy TSGers

Reactions: RT
Hi Folks, :)

Good to hear you've been able to entertain yourself,
I haven't done jigsaws for about 40 years now, but I do colect playing cards & sort them into albums,
also like to do some gardening (joints permitting).

Hi Robbie, :)

glad you enjoyed the battensbug, whichever they are. :)
I need to get rid of some old pcs also, but would need to clear the hard drive. :rolleyes:

HOBOcs

Jim
Evening all. I hope you all are keeping safe - health-wise.
Just checking in (I've been away too long) - we're safe and healthy here.
YM - Our garden is better than last year ...but the bunnies and squirrels are having a feast at my expense

Sweets look good YM - but I'm with Mark unfortunately (type 2)

Reactions: RT

RT

Howdy Jim!
Long time no see..

Bunnies and squirrels, they eat more than I do because I give them the opportunity :D

Well its been busy week, off holiday and started little on gaming PCs and done more with mum's computer which she had ran in few problems with it. its now becoming speddier but im not happy with the boot screen as there is no spinning dots, lovely moderator blues_harp are helping me with that as the computer seems to be fine but there may be some hardware failing inside as i caught HDD which is 62'c so upgraded to SSD as iknow my mum would love speedy computer. will find more diagonis and tests to find out which part is failing, hopefully its RAM.

otherwise, i have moved out of my bedroom because there is renovation in my bedroom and the kitchen as they are smashing wall to make kitchen smaller as the L shape of kitchen room driving my mum mad so changed to smaller kitchen but at least i will have bigger bedroom. Looking for right walllights to go with Philips Hue which i have three bulbs and now family talking about the more lighting on the room. Actually three enough for a small bedroom :D

Hope everyone is all well, Sorry RT, i didnt miss you there and im having Starbucks oatbased vanilla macchiato. Enhoy your day out there and have fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online