"TSG Coffee and Café with Wi-Fi" #15

Good Morning Everyone!

I was up bright and early this morning with a cup of cinnabon coffee from our Keurig and yes it taste just like cinnamon rolls. My son would absolutely love it if he tried. Cinnamon is my son's favorite flavor and he loves anything with cinnamon. :love:

Hi folks, :)

Evening Mark, :)

Hope the rain has stopped by now.

Hi Tina, :)

Cinnamon is great in Winter puddings.
Good Morning Ymfoster, I agree that cinnamon is great in Winter puddings. Winter puddings like custard, bread pudding and others. Gingerbread cookies, cinnamon candy canes, cinnamon ribbon candy, cinnamon gummy bears and cinnamon rum and coke is perfect for Christmas as well. :)

Last year my husband and I had cinnamon rum and coke. I did not invite my son because I knew there was an outbreak about to occur. I viewed it on the health map and I don't normally view other countries and for some reason I was drawn to it as a special case. It was very strange. I hated to be right. :(

Hi folks, :)

I love bread & butter pudding, I use raisin loaf in mine as well as extra raisins added.
Luckily we didn't get the outbreak until after Christmas here, we're still in lockdowm & Victoria is worst hit in Australia because of poor supervision in quarantine at hotels. :(

Good Morning TSG friends :)

Have some coffee and doughnuts on me this morning. I would have posted sooner if my mother had not called.

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Mornin' folks.

Good evening Yvonne.

I hope everyone has a pleasant, and relaxing, weekend! Still nice and cool here! Taking advantage of the unseasonably cool weather!

Mornin' folks.

Good evening Yvonne.

I hope everyone has a pleasant, and relaxing, weekend! Still nice and cool here! Taking advantage of the unseasonably cool weather!
I hate it! I want my summer back. I guess I will make up for it by just having some more coffee and sitting by the space heater. I refuse to run the furnace because it's not cold enough for that just yet. It seems like it's freezing here like winter!🥶

Hi Folks, :)

Thanks for the coffee & cookies, they were yummy.

Evening Mark, :)
Mild days here, everything is sprouting here hard to keep up with the mowing.

Have a great day everyone.

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Good evening folks.

Mornin' Yvonne.

Well, it's warmed up again, in the mid-80's again ... <sigh> I've been installing security cameras around the outside of the house. It's roasting up in the attic!

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Good evening folks.

Mornin' Yvonne.

It has cooled again, and been rainy since the weekend ... Mother Nature is a fickle old biddy ... ;-)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online