"TSG Coffee and Café with Wi-Fi" #15

RT

Howdy folks!
Hope y'all are well and good, or good at it:)
It was 5 years Friday,
Mark, you know my heart goes out to you, for you may recall I've suffered a similar loss....
Anniversaries can be fond remembrances or tragic recalls, and life is never fair in either case.

Well, I'm sure i shouldn't say more more here, at this time.....

Bur I will echo Jim's sentiment by saying :)
Hugs to all!

Last edited:
Hi Folks, :)

Evening Mark, :)
Good news on your grandson passing the written driving test. (y)

Hi Jim, :)
Your vegie garden sounds like a good crop this year.

I get my second Astra Veneca jab in a couple of weeks.

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Good evening folks.

Mornin' Yvonne.

Next step will be for him to take the actual driving test. He says they only test on Wednesdays and then only take the first 13 people! I find that hard to believe. At any rate, he'll be on his own next week since we're heading out of town for a couple of weeks. I'm not letting him drive my wife's car (in my name!) until he's got his license and then insurance! He may end up walking the 5-6 miles to work at this rate ... Unless he can get his mother to play taxi while she's working full-time! Not my problem ... ;-)

RT

G'day all!

My son spent the night here,unusual.... I wasn't good company, but neither was he ;)
We watched some Ancient Aliens and then Space Cowboys.
He didn't talk much, figured he was arguing with his girl.
I just let him be and pretended to be normal as I could...
Warned him if he slept on the couch he'd have a backache today, and sure enough!;)

It'll all be sorted out in time.

So hoping you folks have a better night and day than my Boy did :D

I agree on the wife's car when he's not licenced yet or insured; he could use a bycycle to get to work whilst you're away, or public transport. ;)
Enjoy your time away.

Hi RT, :)

Sorry to hear about your son's problems, that's life I suppose, it will sort itself out.
We're in lockdown again here since some interstate removalists spread the Delta virus down here. :rolleyes:

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Good evening folks.

Mornin' Yvonne.

Granddaughter made it home in one piece this evening! It was great to see her!

We're heading out tomorrow for the great white north, or at least north ... Visiting relatives in Pennsylvania. Planning a trip up to New Hampshire to visit friends. Going to try to meet Mike (Mr. TechGuy)) since he lives in PA. Just generally getting away ... ;-)

Sorry to hear about your issues Yvonne and Randy!

Grandson is now insured. Hopes to have his license by Wednesday ...

Great to hear your grandaughter is back in one piece. (y)

Your grandson got insured quick smart, hope he does well with his licence also.
Only another week in lockdown hopefully; You've probably left by now, have a great time & a safe trip,
hope you get to meet Mike whilst up North.

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
G'day folks.

Good evening Yvonne.

It was a pretty long, dull trip, a little rain here and there, nothing too serious. Got here in time for dinner last night. Nice and cool here in the mountains! Not like at home.

Heard yesterday that #1 grandson passed his driving test and is now 100% legal! Kinda scary, now that I think of it ... ;-)

#1 granddaughter has decided that my bed looked the most comfortable, so has taken up residence in my bedroom while we're away ... <sigh>

Hope everyone is doing well!

Good to hear you've arrived & enjoying cooler weather, also good to hear your grandson passed his driving test, I'm sure he'll be very careful with your car.
Sounds like your grandaughter will be keeping your bed warm for you. ;)

Have a lovely holiday. (y)

RT

Howdy Folks! :)

Heard yesterday that #1 grandson passed his driving test and is now 100% legal! Kinda scary, now that I think of it ... ;-)
I know whatcha mean...
Years ago let the daughter drive to high school, on my birthday, and my present from her was an accident in the school traffic! :(
No one hurt, but car damage...

But there's no substitute for training and experience...

Safe trip Short Round! :D

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
G'day folks.

Good evening Yvonne.

Home again, home again. I do miss the quiet and the cooler weather, but there is something to be said for the comfort and familiarity of home. Not quite sure what that might be, but I'm sure there is something ... ;-)

Good to see you are back home after enjoying the cooler weather,
I think you may find it more relaxing at home in some ways also.
We have a lovely sunny day here & hope to get to 16c but may be in lockdown a bit longer.

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Good evening folks.

Mornin' Yvonne. There are some advantages to being home, but I'd have to weigh them carefully to see whether I prefer here or there ... ;-)

Good luck, my dear! There is an end. It may not be in sight just yet, but there has to be an end!

I know what you mean, holidays can be relaxing or busy depending on conditions.

I think this virus will be like the flu 'if' everyone gets vaccinated, hopefully. :rolleyes:

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Good evening folks.

Mornin' Yvonne.

Since we were staying with relatives, it was like being home (at least for me). My aunt & uncle were like surrogate parents to me for a couple of years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

• As Seen On
    As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online