"TSG Coffee Shop" #10!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
With only 11 posts to go to reach the 5000 mark...here is the new Coffee Shop thread! :) This is a continuation of the thread here! :) So...good morning everyone! :) Have a lovely weekend and stay safe and warm....except for Yvonne who needs to stay cool! :D ;)

angelize56 said:
With only 11 posts to go to reach the 5000 mark...here is the new Coffee Shop thread! :) This is a continuation of the thread here! :) So...good morning everyone! :) Have a lovely weekend and stay safe and warm....except for Yvonne who needs to stay cool! :D ;)

Well that was quick .. how many coffees teas and chocolate were served i wonder :)

Good Morning TSG

GM Marlene :D

angelize56

Considering this is the 10th thread for our "Coffee Shop"...we've probably served near as much coffee as Tim Horton's! :D

Good morning Donna! :)

angelize56

By the way...I'm headed to bed here shortly...another up all nighter...so I'll have a large mug of hot chocolate to go please! :D

angelize56

Please say extra prayers for our very own Lu...Sooky 47...I just found out she was called to Toronto yesterday as they have a set of lungs for her! May God let her surgery and recovery be successful! :) God bless our Lu!!! :)

angelize56 said:
Please say extra prayers for our very own Lu...Sooky 47...I just found out she was called to Toronto yesterday as they have a set of lungs for her! May God let her surgery and recovery be successful! :) God bless our Lu!!! :)
Yes prayers for her Marlene :)

PCG342

Banned
Does the offer still stand for the coffee?
And could someone, if you don't mind my asking, explain what exactly the surgery is for?

lung trainsplaint.shes getting both lungs replaced.thats All I know

and heres your coffee. fresh pot

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online