Tech Support Guy banner

TSG Fantasy Hockey 2008

2K views 38 replies 3 participants last post by  ashes@work 
#1 ·
Yes yes here it is... I have draft set for Friday at 8pm! we can work on it if thats too soon but im hoping everyone was just waiting on this to start!!!

So its

TSG Fantasy Hockey

password is random

JOIN JOIN JOIN

#6 ·
Looks like i better move draft to next week eh!

Ok Draft is now Set for Thursday the 16th at 8pm EST.

Couldnt do Friday as I wont be home... being the commish.. i felt I should be there :) Although Ill prolly be packing but Ill make time :)

#7 ·
Looks like i better move draft to next week eh!

Ok Draft is now Set for Thursday the 16th at 8pm EST.

Couldnt do Friday as I wont be home... being the commish.. i felt I should be there :) Although Ill prolly be packing but Ill make time :)
Good idea. :up:

Where's all those Canadians? Gibbler, Mooners etc ....

BTW, I won't be able to make the draft either. Thursday nights are practice for worship on Sunday, so I'll either be running the sound booth or playing my bass guitar.

#16 ·
message from yahoo.. just in case you didnt see it...

im having issues trying to find people to even play... do we even wanna play with the 4 of us??? you guys got anyone whos not on tsg that wants to play?? we can move it to how bout sunday evening.. how does that work for everyone? or Monday. im gone friday through sunday... and moving it earlier it being tuesday and its still just the 4 of us doesnt sound like a good thing yet...

#23 ·
If you want someone to sit at the bottom and keep the basement warm then I'm in... I have no idea when it comes to Ice Hockey. I'd just be a warm body for y'all to beat up on.

#25 ·
Oh its not hard. You just look at who makes you the most points and play them when they are available and the others after them :)

it is a lil different then like nascar. I do my whole week worth on MOnday... then check in to make sure noone was hurt during the week usually on wed or thursday...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.