1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

TSG girls......

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by valley, Jan 8, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. valley

valley Thread Starter

I'd advise you to remove your pics for a few days. They are linking to our profiles at their forum. :(

sad that they get their kicks from doing stuff like this. Sure makes me appreciate the people here all the more :)

2. eggplant43

eggplant43 A True Heart and Soul - Gone But Never Forgotten

That's so disgusting, an invasion.

3. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

We should have warned you yesterday when my pic was the first to appear. They didn't get our permission...let's get Mulder and sue them all! :) Take care. angel

And how sad it has to come to this! :(

4. valley

valley Thread Starter

angel..we cant sue......all they are doing is linking to our own profiles that we provide willingly here. As long as they arent copy & pasting them, then they are within the law.

5. LightningBolt

LightningBolt

Good thread, valley!

Bump!

6. littlemar

littlemar

Okay, I've removed my pic. I happen to know a few very big Harley guys that would be more then willing to help us out.

7. angelize56

My pic was posted in a post on their site, not a link. angel

8. valley

valley Thread Starter

then you were right. I'm sorry Angel :( I didnt see that one.

9. angelize56

No apology needed! :) Take care and have a bumping good day! angel :)

10. valley

valley Thread Starter

I will......and *bump* right back at ya :)

11. GreenIs

GreenIs

LOL!! I don't care about that, but others might. Not like I care who see's my pic. Not much they can say or do that would offend me, because I just don't care. I can't be bothered into allowing others to rule what I do. Be proud! Be strong and just ignore them. I know it's hard for most here but you realize you have given them so much power over you already just by commenting on their exsistance at the site. They love that you guys are annoyed. If you had just gone on with your busniess as usually without ever mentioning them or acknowledging them/he/it then they would have given up by now and moved onto some other forum site.

Think of this as a MASS TROLLING. ignore it. And most of all relax dudes.:)

12. valley

valley Thread Starter

green...you are right. But I still care that they are linking to our profiles.

13. littlemar

littlemar

After reading Green's posting I had to change my mind. I needed to be reminded that I'm stronger then that and NO ONE will scare me into hiding. My pic is out there for all the world to see so I won't give in to the troll's.

Let's get back to normal life as we know it. :)

14. mtbird

mtbird

I would just hate to see an unneeded panic be created here at TSG. It is always wise to be cautious, but not overreact !! Most of all.....why give these people any ideas :rolleyes:
    I've spent some time at that forum and only see one pic posted with comments directed only at it. The links are also only to the meanless threads that they seem to enjoy posting here.

Don't fuel the fire.........they'll just run with it :rolleyes:

15. valley

valley Thread Starter

sorry for bringing it up.....I was worried that our pics would be abused is all. Mine will remain gone for awhile. Perhaps it is best to just let this thread die, since it will only feed the trolls. I should have thought about it more before jumping on the bandwagon. Sorry for my part in making matters worse.

catch yas!

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/112087

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice