TSG Under Fire!

Omega_Shadow

What is going on?!?! I have never seen this many trolls, spammers, and ad bots in a short peroid of time before! Durring the upgrade did we loose some security or something?!

And while we are on the subject the mods are doing a great job of shutting them down. They must be working overtime to deal with them all!!

valis

yah, that last one, just *poof* gone, and NO, and I mean no, traces that that user ever existed here......pretty cool, actually.

Omega_Shadow

The last few that I reported (but not before a few choice words on my part :D) have gone that way. Nice job on the Mod/Admins part. BTW, If any of you mods have a problem with my choice words to these spammers, as they can be harsh, just let me know and I will tone it down a bit.

That last one was very elaborate, wasnt it valis?! I mean, the webpage he linked to looked legit, like a part of TSG! But it was just a fake site to get peoples usernames and passwords.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
valis said:
yah, that last one, just *poof* gone, and NO, and I mean no, traces that that user ever existed here......pretty cool, actually.
We have the power, and occasionally, we have to use it. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online