1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

TSGs Message of Condolence and Sympathy

Discussion in 'Personal News & Announcements' started by oldie, Sep 4, 2004.

Advertisement
  1. oldie

oldie Thread Starter

To the innocent victims of the Russian School tragedy.

Might someone suggest a way for this board to show our heart felt sympathies towards these innocent victims and their bereaved ones :(

We at *** *** have sent 300 white flowers as our response.

Many thanks - Oldie

2. valley

valley

my condolences go out to the families of those who lost their lives too. It is truly heartbreaking, Bill :(:(

3. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Bill: You know how I feel about children...the slaughter of these children and others is just heartbreaking! :( Perhaps later on somewhere online we might be able to find a place to send messages of sympathy for the victims. Take care. Marlene (angel) :(

4. hewee

hewee

I know it is so very sad to see the headline in the paper today. :(

My heart goes out to all of them.

5. Sooky 47

Sooky 47 Gone and dearly missed

There is no trying to make sense of such a tragedy!
    Such a shame! All those lives!
    :( God Bless the Children! And all the others also!
    Sad state of the world!
    ( I found this picture in my tavels over the years )

Attached Files:

6. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Bill: I did find a legitimate site that is accepting donations for the children. :) Take care! Marlene :)

Here is the press release:

INTERNATIONAL
    FOUNDATION
    FOR TERROR ACT VICTIMS
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Andrew Mogilyansky, Chairman
    International Foundation For Terror Act Victims
    959-A Bristol Pike
    Bensalem, PA 19020, USA
    Phone: 321-213-0198
    Fax: 206-333-0505
    www.moscowhelp.org
    [email protected]
    In the Latest Wave of Terror, a U.S. Charity Reaches Out to Help Victims and Launches a Donation Drive
    Bensalem, PA – September 4, 2004 – The International Foundation For Terror Act Victims (moscowhelp.org) has initiated a national fundraising campaign to help the victims of the horrific terror act in Beslan, Russia. With nearly 400 dead and over 700 wounded, most of them children, this tragedy is Russia’s September 11th, and urgent financial assistance is needed to help alleviate the suffering of injured and orphaned children.

The Fund is the only international charity organization that is currently committed specifically to helping children of the Beslan tragedy. The Fund is run by a group of volunteers and incurs no administrative or other expenses related to personal donations. All money donated is delivered directly to victims’ families.
    In the first 24 hours since the donation drive was initiated on www.moscowhelp.org, the Fund has received over $65,000 in private online donations alone. However, much more is needed to provide effective assistance to an estimated 600 injured and orphaned children. In the words of the Fund’s President, Andrew Mogilyansky, “every parent in the world has got to donate to this cause”. The Fund also actively seeks corporate donors who are expected to make their donations after the long weekend is
    over. Donors can make their contributions by check, credit card or wire transfer. Instructions for making a donation, as well as many ways to provide additional assistance, are posted on the Fund’s web site at
    www.moscowhelp.org.

The Fund has a proven track record of helping terror act victims in Russia. Originally established to provide assistance to the families of hostages who perished in the Moscow Nord-Ost theater siege terrorist act in 2002, the Fund has successfully completed that project with all donated funds fully distributed to victims’ families.

The Fund is a US 501(c)3 Public Charity. All donations are fully tax-deductible for US tax purposes.

For information: www.moscowhelp.org or
    Phone: 321-213-0198
    Fax: 206-333-0505
    # # #
    959-A Bristol Pike, Bensalem, PA 19020, USA
    Tel 1-321-213-0198 / Fax 1-206-333-0505
    www.moscowhelp.org / [email protected]

7. izme

izme

Great idea for a thread oldie

My heart and prayers go out to all effected by this terrible tragedy :(

Beautifull pic Lu ;) (y) *waves* *hugs*

8. hewee

hewee

He hee I see Lu found the picture I made in Bryce 5. :)

May GOD be with all of them.

9. Sunnygrl44

Sunnygrl44

:( My heart goes out to all the victims of the recent tragedy and their families. It is sickening to my heart that those individuals have to include the innocent lives of children. When something like that happens it just helps to disintigrate the future of the world. And sets the quest for peace and harmony back again. Those who take the lives of little children have no heart. And what was the purpose for it? What did they do to them? I pray for those left behind that they can find peace someday in their hearts for their losses. I pray for peace worldwide everyday. And this act of total senseless violence makes me feel that peace will never happen. It just creates more hate and violence.
    I too like the picture of the angel.
    God Bless Us All

10. Sooky 47

Sooky 47 Gone and dearly missed

........... there you go, Thanks hewee. I will go right now and rename the picture so I know it came from you. You made a beautiful picture!
    :)

11. hewee

hewee

I did not make the image of the angel lady and kid. It was a picture I used to add to the bryce when I found out that I could use pictures and do things like this with the program.

12. eldude

eldude

My deepest condolence goes to the families that are suffering as a consecuence of this horrific tragedy. Praying for all of them.

eldude

13. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/270107

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice