turbo tax

i8uiky

I have heard turbo tax isn't very good for more complicated taxes like small business, IRA, capitol gains, and dividends(like from stocks). and that if you have anything more than something like a 1040 that you are better off going to an accountant.

are their any accountants or anybody here that knows. I have a farm income and not much but some income from stocks and dividend and an IRA.

thanks in advance
i8uiky

....I'm not an accountant but do run a small business (just me) and have used it four the last four years and I'm very satisfied......(y)

i8uiky

combsdon said:
....I'm not an accountant but do run a small business (just me) and have used it four the last four years and I'm very satisfied......(y)

I guess that would be the $75 doller home and buisiness one does it cover stocks and stuff like that.

Yes, Sir. Home & Business - I've used it for several years. Great program.

I've used http://www.turbotax.com for my returns for several years and I'm quite satisfied. $40 to e-file federal and state and I get my refund fast when I get one. When I don't, I manually fill out paper form and mail it on April 15th. It usually takes the IRS / state DOR until mid July to realize (1) this guy owes us some money and (2) it wasn't in the envelope. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts