Turbo-x EReader Glitch

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

damker

Danny
Dear All hi.
I've got a Turbo-x EReader and I have this problem. I press the on button, a dashed loading line appears at the bottom of the screen but it goes on loading until the machine reboots, the line appears again and then reboots and so on and so forth. I've tried to format it on my computer but the computer does not read the internal disk(?) or whatever storage it has inside.
Could you please advise what to do about it?
Anticipated thanks.:)
D.

damker

Danny
DoubleHelix hi!
Thanks for your prompt response.
I followed the reset instructions as per site above:

Resetting the device

There's a reset to factory setting which can fix some issues. You have to press the menu button (left side, 4th button) and hold until the led blinks, press and hold the + key until the led blinks, and then press the - key.

The problem is the device does not start with the "on" button, only if the micro-usb is plugged in. I tried to reset it by using the micro-usb to turn on. Pressed the + key, waiting for the red LED to blink, but nothing happens. The red LED stays stubbornly unbliningly red. Any more insights?
Anticipated thanks

DoubleHelix

Banned
I did a Google search just the same as you can. It appears to be a no-name generic eBook reader. I assume you bought it off eBay or you would have returned it.

damker

Danny
Actually, a friend bought it from Plaisio http://www.plaisio.gr. We will give it back to fix I suppose. I just thought I might be able to find a remedy before we go into that trouble. My friend and I are avid readers, so we can't do without our addiction. Myself have been using a Bebook One model for several years and, bar a few minor glitches, I am very satisfied.
Thanks for your help.
Very obliged indee.
Cheers from Corfu - Greece. :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online