turbovbf.vxd/turbovcd.vxd

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

seether

seems like i deleted a very important program from my computer, because now when i start the computer it tells me im missing a file called 'turbovbf.vxd', and i need it for something, and i recently, im getting a subsequent message saying i have also deleted a turbovcd.vxd file...what do i do to replace these files? or fix the start up problem?
thanks much.

Try going to device manager, remove your soundcard and your modem. Reboot, windows should recognize the new hardware.

If not, reinstall the soundcard and modem drivers.

seether

if i remove the soundcard of the modem. will i be able to use these later?

Yes, it just removes the software for them, and it should be reinstalled automatically after you restart.

Just to be on the safe side, you could go to the manufacturers website and get the modem drivers downloaded first, in case Windows doesn't have them available.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online