1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Turn down bluetooth range?

Discussion in 'Other Mobile Devices' started by Farmgirl22, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmgirl22

Farmgirl22 Thread Starter

I'm probably the only one who wants to do this, but is there a way to turn the range of my bluetooth down on either my LG phone or my (Mazda) car? It reaches too far, and no, I'm not being facetious. I have bluetooth connectivity between my car and my cell phone, which is great when I'm in the car, but when it's warming up outside before I drive it, I can't answer my actual phone because it sends it to the car and drives me nuts! I had thought that the brick wall of my house would deter it, but that's not the case.

My phone has an inconvenient many-step method of shutting the bluetooth off, otherwise I would just do that, but I don't have time to go through the steps when someone is calling me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. prunejuice

prunejuice

What kind of phone?

3. Farmgirl22

Farmgirl22 Thread Starter

It's an LG Freedom, which is pretty much just a basic phone.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1087539

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice