1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Turn-on won't turn on my computer...

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by chaim, Nov 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaim

chaim Thread Starter

Hi everyone,

While turning on my computer the it turns on, fans are starting to move, but screen won't turn on, and the beep of the bios is not heard.

pressing the sleep/reset button next to the turn-on button computer goes off, pressing it again turns on the computer without any problem. (now I'm working with the same computer) i thought maybe it's the power supply that gives me problem but changed between computers, this still gives me trouble and other computer works good (besides its many problems :)). any idea what to do?

Thanks in advance
    Chaim.

BTW, while trying to write this thread I got all this terms that i didn't know how to call in English, like power supply - is that the box which connects to the power and to all the m-board and drives? is there an English computer terms dictionary?

2. lisa6447

lisa6447

try wikipepdia for translations or google

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/875167

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice