Turned PC off while restarting

CarloNeedsHelp

Turned PC off while it was restarting and now it won't turn on. I've tested all of the specifications and the wires and I even tested the monitor. None of them is the case, I think it has something to do with me interrupting the restart. I removed the CMOS battery for 5 minutes and heals power button down for 30 seconds and this didn't work. I also tried opening troubleshoot manually by holding the power button down 3 times and this didn't work either. Playing the waiting game also doesn't work as I have left my PC running for hours and there is still no signal and screen showing up. I reinstalled RAM sticks and everything but nothing works. There's just blue lights on and mouse and keyboard is powered, I'm certain it has something to do with me interrupting restart.Turned PC off while it was restarting and now it won't turn on

Oddba11

Jim
Why was it restarting or what were you doing for it to be restarting?

If you were performing a BIOS update, for example, it's likely bricked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online