Tutorials for your PC.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

buf

hewee, you're just a busy bee!! Thanks for finding and sharing this site. Now I may just "see" how some of the things my PC does.

hewee

Hey welcome back Joe. :D

Your welcome Bu. Hope you get lots of help. :)

Hi Hewee & thx.........I've been busy with the house, we had smoke damage so the entire house has been cleaned , redecorated & all dry cleaning sorted. All been completed by the insurance. Everything was finished yesterday & PC reconnected ;)

Talk about a spring clean ! ;)

hewee

Wow and it was your PC that started smoking that much? :eek: He hee

So what happen? Sorry to hear of all the damage and hope all is well now.

Hi Hewee.............. it was a pan of vegetable curry left on the oven whilst out, luckily the pan contained the fire & is still OK (It was an expensive £150 german pan)
Well worth the money ! any other pan would have disintegrated! So it was smoke damage through out...............seemingly we were lucky it was vegetable & not chicken as meat leaves residue as well........all is well now....just putting furniture etc in its place, everything looks like new now.... Help we have had as been superb & excellent job done ! Certainly glad of the insurance !

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online