Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

tutorials or somthing, i need help

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  will182 
#1 ·
i dont know how to make the following things and i require help on making them, i havent founded any good tutorials yet.

is there a website that can help me on all these like www.good-tutorials.com, but good tutorials website was my faviourate now they have deleated it :eek:.

1: making highlights on images
2: indent lines
3: lots of advanced techniques and stuff eg some tutorials that can help you make really good banners and help you use brushes,other fetures of photoshop, blending, using filters in photoshop, cutting images properly, making interfaces, advanced lighting techniques and other stuff.

i need help on all that and more, i know its a bit too much but there must be websites that can help me on all these things, i have tried looking but have not bieng sucessfull.

#2 ·
You could take a look Here to see if yu can find what you are looking for. It offers tutorials and online classes for photoshop.

jjb

#4 ·

#5 ·
Hola Will182
One of the best books about Photoshop tutorials are the one from Scott Kelby
"Down & Dirty Tricks"
You can buy even the one for Photoshop 6, and still learn a lot from it.
To me, he has the best, fastest learning books out there.
uly7

#6 ·
yea but the question is would i find them in the uk , i wont in selby wich is near me cos thats just crap and dont have book shops, i dont know bout york, i dont think anywere near were i live will have them, is there any downloadable books on photoshop that i can get off the net?

you know pdf ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.