1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Tv >>>> AVI channel

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself (Not Computer-Related)' started by Mighty Mouse, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mighty Mouse

Mighty Mouse Thread Starter

hi all,
    i don't know if this is appropriate to post this here (or indeed, on this site period), but my brother-in-law has a problem with his TV set (his set of which i am not familiar with).

his problem is.....when he is viewing normal free-to-air TV programs, if he then presses the TV/VCR button on his remote, he goes to the pay Foxtel cable network (AV1 channel). that's fine. no problem there.

BUT after immediately arriving at AV1 (pay Foxtel cable network), the little sign on the top left corner of his tv screen that says "AV1" which normally disappeares after about 3 seconds, DOESN'T (disappear)! it stays there all the time.

anyone here cluey on this ?? as to why the "AV1" sign doesn't disappear after about 3 seconds ?? and how does one remove it ??

thanks for any input.....

cheers :)
    Rob

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/752142

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice