1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

TV Giant Crashes at End of Day on Vista Home Premium

Discussion in 'Games' started by SmartRoss, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. SmartRoss

SmartRoss Thread Starter

I've searched the forums and not found anything, so I'm assuming that it is correct to post this...

I recently installed the game TV Giant, by Nobilis. It worked perfectly, until today. Now, when the Income/Expenses window comes up at the end of the day, the game crashes to the desktop when I click on Leave, to continue. There are no eror messages with this error, the game just crashes.

I have the latest graphics card drivers, but I've attached my DXDIAG information in case it helps. I searched for a patch, but didn't find one. I tried to get on to the website on the back of the box, but it appears to have skipped off the face of the Earth. Does anybody have any idea as to how I can fix this?

Attached Files:

2. SmartRoss

SmartRoss Thread Starter

Can't anybody give any advice?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/829326