1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

TV-Out Problems with Inspiron 6000

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by d_devdikar, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d_devdikar

d_devdikar Thread Starter

I have been using my Dell Inspirion 6000 to connect to TV and watch few online movies!! This was working great for last 2 years!! Last couple of days I am getting scrambled picture on my TV, when I checked display settings it showing that it is detecting my TV as HDTV ( though my TV is not a HDTV) and choosing video standard as HDMIxxxx, and I don't see Video standard as NTSC in that list. When I discconect my TV and reboot my laptop then it displays NTSC in video standard list but again switches back to HDMI when I connect my TV. I re-insatlled BIOS, Drivers ...but in vain!!! My video card is Mobile IntelĀ® 945GM Express Chipset. Any suggestions will be of great help.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/645416

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice